Wednesday, March 28, 2007

THREE DAYS LEFT: random updates and ramblings

Just returned from some work down at our venue and everything is starting to look very nice indeed. Some secret guests and happenings have been added to the premiere and I'm really proud of what we've all pulled off so far. Still, alot more is to be done so these few days before the kick-off will be quite hectic but, nevertheless, interesting. So, since the premiere is no later than on saturday, I figured that now is a good time to reveal our Mezcla-hidingplace. Yeah, like you didn't know. Various clubguides has already revealed our little secret. However, if you don't know, the club is located at Lyckholms Bryggerier. If you need directions I highly suggest Djungeltrummans:

Ta 4:ans spårvagn mot Mölndal så ser du en stor tegelkloss på vänster sida efter en stund. Där ska du av om du vill härja hela natten på diverse klubbar och spelningar som dyker upp titt som tätt.

In other words, somewhere in Mölndal on the left side in a huge tegelkloss. The picture below is a tegelkloss (according to the always reliable people of Google). Looks about right. If you need more direct directions than that, I suggest you e-mail us: clubmezcla@hotmail.com. Our incompetent employees might help you out.

I'm really looking forward seeing both Tennishero and TAPE live. The Tennisplayers told me that their live-set consists of a collection of reworks of their own stuff, 80's disco, The Beach Boys, minimal bangers and drummachines. If these guys wont get you off your feet than I don't know who will. TAPE maybe? I surely think so. I doubt there's any other group of people out there as intuned with todays' dancemusic as these guys are.

That's all for tonight. More updates and ignorant ramblings tomorrow.